Face masks provide protection from airborne viruses - preventing inadvertent touching of the face. Our facemask is made in Anaheim, California from a tough polyester-Spandex shell, a 3 stage replaceable filter cartridge, and a soft, pure cotton liner. This mask holds a replaceable 3-stage filter insert. Masks are available in Child, Small, and Large sizes. 1 replaceable filter cartridge is included and refills are also available.
Your browser does not support our video.
NOTE: Special Pricing available for bulk orders. Email: email@example.com
Replace the filter regularly and wash the mask daily for optimal protection.
- Bacterial Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Sub-micron (0.1 pm) Particulate Filtration Efficiency > 98.0%
- Available in 3 sizes for a tight fit and best performance
- Included filter insert is replaceable
- Adjustable straps included
- Additional inserts available here
- Washable and reusable
- Made in California, USA
- Lumbini can not accept returns on this product
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Shrin Corporation makes no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.